Download demo contents and How to Import the Demo Contents
How to Import the Demo Content
Important: You have purchased a WordPress theme, and not the example content as seen in the theme demo. You are more than welcome to import the example content into your site to help you get going, but the images can not be used on a live site, nor redistributed.
What you need to do is follow the instructions that are taken from the Importing Content page from the WordPress website. To import from a WordPress export file into your blog follow these steps.
How to Use the XML File to Import the Demo Site’s Content
- Log into your site as an administrator.
- Make sure you activated your new theme before proceeding.
- Go to Tools → Import
- Choose “WordPress” from the list.
- Upload the demo content .xml using the form provided on that page.
- You will be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the blog. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the blog or to create a new user.
- You will then have the choice to import attachments, so click on the “Download and import file attachments” box.
- Please be patient while WordPress imports all the content. Posts, Pages, Projects, and Menus are imported. You will need assign the menu a theme location & you’ll need to configure widgets. This is a limitation of WordPress’ import system.
Links to all Demo Content
The demo content is inside a .zip file. You must extract this archive on your computer and only upload the .xml file in WordPress.
- Pure Demo Content
- Leverage Demo Content
- Quantum Demo Content
- Work Demo Content
- Oracle Demo Content
- Filtered Demo Content
- Solo Demo Content
- Craft Demo Content
- Clarity Demo Content
- Reveal Demo Content
- Clean Demo Content
- Infinity Demo Content
- Uber Demo Content
- Hero Demo Content
- Mindful Demo Content
- Hardy Demo Content
You have to enjoy this articel? Don't forget subscribes this site.
If you want to get our update article, then please subscribe this site.